Boston, Massachusetts

I purchased the Tempurpedic Cloud and assumed I'd get used to it in time. It's been three years and I still don't find it comfortable.

It doesn't provide the back support I was expecting. My lower back and hips are more achy after purchasing this mattress. I find my sofa provides more support. I would not recommend this mattress.

I thought I did my homework on my purchase. I thought theme bad reviews were from those with serious back problems. I think I have back problems now.

Read all reviews before you make your decision. This purchase was the wrong one for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

• Critical thinking
  • Cognition

Comments

Eliane

I have herniated disc since 2004, however I used to get stuck once a year due to sudden moves. I would take my muscle relaxer and I used to be 100% again.

In 2012 I bought a Tempurpedic Cloud mattress. I thought let me spend some money with a good mattress as I have back problems. At the beginning it felt so good, I didn't want to leave the bed, after 8 months I started having some discomfort and now I have a chronic pain on my left hip.

I never had such a pain like this one, I have gone to so many doctors and no one seems to be able to help me.

I am so sure that this mattress is the cause of my hip pain as when we are sleeping you sink and because the hip area is heavy the spine is not aligned.

I hate this bed SO MUCH!!! Sales people should be instructed to do not sell this bed for people with back pain.

One more thing their Customer Service is no good either, if you call to put a complain they will ask you to take a picture of the mattress in different angles so they can evaluate and take from there. Tempurpedic you should be ashamed for causing so much pain in people's life. No one should play with people's health.

Lets trade. You can have my wifes and mine Queen size, if I can have yours.

I believe age might be a factor.

I'm only 24. It probably kicks asss.