Garden City, South Carolina

Bought the Ergo adjustable base. One side of bed is broken.

I have been trying for over one year to get someone to fix it. Warranty is a JOKE. Gave up on that. Just asking for a name of someone to repair.

They say they will call back within 24 to 48 hours. Never do. Call back they say they have no record of my call. These people are insane!!

Bought it from rooms To Go. These people are rude, hateful and will do NOTHING to help you. Explained the problems I was having with Tempurpedic they said they would have there customer service call, they did only to say there is nothing they can do. They *** sure took my money.

Will never step foot in there again.

If my husband would let me I would light a fire to our Tempurpedic with a huge sign and invite all of our neighbors to see what a piece of *** this bed is!! DO NOT BUY A TEMPURPEDIC....they are a horrible company.

TempurPedic Cons: Customer service.

Comments

We are having the same problem with a split king ergo bed. Had it five days and it quit.

No help from the vender or the customer service with Tempurpedic.

Never again! They say they don't have anyone to service their product in our area.

TempurPedic Reviews