Tempur-Pedic's most expensive mattress and foundation (plus pillows, etc.) were purchased years ago at a price point well above the now-crowded foam market's. However, a few years into the purchase & enjoyment, the foam dented deeply without recovery.
It has changed our lives by depriving us of adequate REM sleep, aggravating neuropathy, plus frustrating us with no customer service satisfaction! I'd broken my neck & suffered additional physical trauma. Unfortunately, Tempur-Pedic has failed to stand by its own warranty, offering instead an obstacle course of bureaucratic impediments without fulfillment or closure! Don't trust them, folks...
Here's how it plays out:
* You return to the place of purchase to find that they've changed ownership because it's a mattress franchise.
* The Tempur product purchased a few years ago has either changed or no longer exists.
* The new owners provide a national customer service contact for Tempur-Pedic & you call, trusting a reputable brand & enterprise to satisfy its side of the contract in good faith.
* Instead, they ask for verification of purchase & the actual tags from the mattress.
* You photo those and/or send them in, but they then tell you that you need a DIFFERENT set of tags after having failed to specify originally which ones they needed.
* After receiving the proper identification, verifying your qualification for warranty coverage, they next REQUIRE ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS OF THE INDENTATIONS!!!!
Your discomfort isn't adequate for coverage; no, they need to validate that your expensive purchase of their top product failed to certain parameters!
* So, you retrieve a yardstick and a level, measure the failed density of Tempur-Pedic's premiere product & send those in.
* They then respond with an "inadequate method of measurement" correspondence, requiring a repeat to specific parameters of THEIR process--ALL WHILE YOU ARE QUITE LITERALLY LOSING SLEEP BECAUSE OF THEIR FAILED PRODUCT!!
* Next, they may affirm that you've qualified for a refund, but Tempur-Pedic takes no initiative in reaching out to inform you of a protocol for finally receiving compensatory costs recuperation or bringing closure to your claim. You're left with a failed product needing disposal & compensation.
DON'T DO IT, FOLKS!!! IF YOU FAIL TO HEED THIS WARNING, KEEP YOUR DOCUMENTS (PROOFS OF PURCHASE, MATTRESS TAGS (PERHAPS EVEN YOUR OWN PROOF OF HUMANITY--LOL) & HAVE SOME SCIENTIFIC TOOLS AVAILABLE TO PROVE THAT THEIR PRODUCTS HAVE FAILED AS POORLY AS THEIR PROMISES TO STAND RESPONSIBLY BEHIND THEM.
Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.
Reason of review: Warranty issue.
Monetary Loss: $4000.
Preferred solution: Full refund.