Versailles, Kentucky

Best mattress I ever owned and the best sleep ever. However; that did not last. All of these mattresses eventually sag and look like your still in bed when your not. Still slept well but, wife did not like the sagging look of the bed.

We contacted them about their warranty and there was no problem until I slept on the replacement. I got a cheap piece of *** that you can stand up against the wall like a sheet of plywood. Sleeps about the same too. I have complained to them multiple times and been to their headquarters in Lexington, Ky. I was treated terribly. Their staff are arrogant and condescending. I was told that my original mattress was no longer available and this was it's replacement. My old mattress is now the next grade up and they would not provide that. To get a good nights rest I even offered to pay the difference between the *** they sent and the (my old mattress) upgrade. No way on that either. I could only get what I had by buying a whole new one.

Now the only way I manage a decent (not good) nights sleep is when I travel and stay at a hotel or sleep on the sofa. This mattress is so hard I have been spending lots of time at the chiropractor. Never had that problem with the old mattress. We would be in court if I had the money since I do know where they are and live close by. Good luck with this bunch if you ever have a problem.

Captain Miller American Airlines.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments