The smell is a huge problem. I believe it made me sick.

They call it outgassing...think about that for a moment.

It's a disgrace that this is a legal product.

Things smell bad for a reason. The reviews were there and I overlooked them.

After one week, we exchanged the toxic TemperPedic for a latex product. Luckily, our retailer worked with us.

Mattress be gone.

I'm surprised there aren't more government controls on this but buyer beware. I'm a "pass" on sleeping on a bed of chemicals. Don't wanna sniff glue while I'm sleeping.

Good riddance.

You've been warned.

Oh, I'm much better now.

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #840584

I have personally been inside the Tempurpedic Manufacturing plant in Albuquerque, NM.The employees do not even wear respirators during the manufacturing process.

None of the chemicals used are toxic.I have slept on a Tempurpedic for 4 years and its the best night sleep I have ever had.

to Jeff Alabaster, Alabama, United States #869604

You are a liar, I have seen the lab results of what these beds are made of.Formaldehyde is one of the many toxic chemicals.

And they don't even make the beds in the United States.

If you were telling the truth Jeff, and if you ever owned one, you'd see on the MFG tag the mattresses are NOT made in the United States!

Jeff I'd be willing to bet you're an employee of tempurpedic trying to do damage control for all the people your company has made sick.

Won't help you though!Lab test results do not lie

Oh mister Tempur luvr, trying to censor others with your wiseacre remarks makes you appear useless!

Gilbert, Arizona, United States #712060

Oh mister guberment, please protectin me from duh outgassin'

What a tool

I had a complete opposite experience as this person; I barely smelled anything when my Tempur-Pedic was delivered, and after a couple days there was no smell at all.