State: District Of Columbia City: Washington Clear all filters (7 of 339 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

TempurPedic - Mattress Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

I am incredibly upset. I ordered a mattress one month ago for delivery on Friday October 17th; this is the day I move and the day I sell my existing mattress. I got told ONE day before that their company "doesn't deliver" in my town on Fridays. This is *** and Tempurpedic needed to handle this better. I have two herniated discs in my back and now have to sleep on my floor all weekend. When I called and spoke to a representative, I was told NOTHING can be done for me?? No discount, no nothing. So I now have to leave work early Monday, pay for the gas to drive 25 minutes each way, so I can receive my mattress.This is a company screw up that the customer is unjustly paying for. I WILL be sending a receipt with proper calculations as to how much gas costed me to go to and from work Monday, and i WILL be reimbursed from Tempurpedic. I should have a discount on my bed if this company knew how to do the right thing. And now I may cancel my order. Not worth it..
Review

TempurPedic in Washington, District Of Columbia - New electronic frame fail defect brand new 2014

In the first 40 days of use this high end motorized frame failed due to a serious design defect. I bought the frame new in April 2014. In May, the frame broke when the wheels fell out of the rails on the bed. The rails have no end caps to prevent this which is a serious design flaw. After a week of sleeping in an upright position, the technician came and diagnosed that the frame is permanently ruined. I want a total refund because I have no faith in this product moving forward but this company has no such option. Shoddy design and now I am stuck spending hours dealing with with a product that should be recalled. Don't make the same mistake I did.
Tempurpedic Bed
Loss

TempurPedic in Washington, District Of Columbia - Warranty BS for Tempur Pedic

In order to file a claim; photos, info. from the tag and a copy of the store receipt. That is the ONLY way to start a claim on your Tempur Pedic. If it's a sag issue and they see no sag in the photos, your claim will get denied. I was told they don't have the "man power" to come out and look at my $3000.00 mattress. Do not waste your money on this product. I guess I should have done more research before spending that kind of money toward a worthless mattress. Buyer beware I guess.

I was very satisfied with Tempurpedic's warranty. I followed their instructions on how to file a warranty claim and the claim was honored.

I am now waiting for the new bed and foundation.

I am a more than satisfied customer with the entire process.

Your problem is with the store you purchased from. Mattress Firm has come out and examined 2 mattresses for me. They gave me a full refund voucher.

I expected Tempurpedic's warranty service to be terrible, but to my amazement it was just the opposite. We had a replacement mattress and platform 17 days after my initial phone call, and it could have been sooner if I had taken next steps promptly.

Phone responders were friendly and helpful. There was no charge of any kind, including for removal of the old mattress and platform.

Tempurpedic kept its word--I've never encountered anything like it. (Our problem was a permanent indentation of nearly 1 1/2 inches on the old mattress.)

Hey, I am actually trying to place a claim and my email came back. Do you all remember if you emailed the pictures to Myclaims@tempurpedic.com?

There was a lot I liked about Tempurpedic. All I had to do was decide which one, make a phone call, and they came and took out an old mattress and set up the new.

I received bills and made payments with no interest. Then 7 years later, I noticed it has a dip in the middle. I couldn't find my paperwork but I called and they had my records. They will replace it for free.

Again, just a few phone calls. Had to take a photo with a broom over the mattress to show that there's an indent, and emailed it.

The only down side is the smell but I know last time it lasted about a month and finally went away. I don't mind having windows open so it's not bad.

My mattress was replaced with excellent customer service. I was overwhelmed by how grateful I was to have my six year old mattress replaced!

We've had our mattress for 5 years now, and you can tell where my husband and I lay (each side has noticeable indents). I wanted to call the company to see what could be done, glad I saw this.

With your pictures, did you use a hand-bell weight or just press with your hand to show the "sag"? I'll be calling them to get the process started.

Just got mine replaced without any problems. My only complaint is that the replacement process is slow (more than 3 weeks).

All I had to do was take photos of how far the bed was compressing in one place, and how far it would compress in another place with the same weight. 4-5" difference.

Replaced no questions asked. Just take better pictures.

View more comments (7)
Loss
IMy wife and I bought a $7500.00 King Matress and Ergo motorized bed system in June 2008. The mattress is ok (I am not sure its a $4500.00 value) but after 42 months of normal two people sleeping on it, one of the motors gave up and the bed would not come down! After...
#419355

Your butt will fall in *** and cause serious back pain.

Tempurpedic Mattress
I placed an order for a TempurPedic Cloud Luxe bed on 8/26/11. I read on the FAQ page that it would take 7-21 days for delivery. During the week of 9/12, I called 3 different times for status updates on my bed's shipping/delivery. On 9/13, I was told the...

We are going through this now although not as bad as you YET.

We ordered our bed in Rapid City at a temperpediic store.

3-5 days delivery time they said. After 8 days I called and was told it would be here a week later. So it should have been delivered tomorrow but guess what, it's not here yet.

They have 1 more week or we want our money back. :(

TempurPedic in Washington, District Of Columbia - Tempur-Pedic junk bed

how about starting a class action suit aganist them, they replace one already, within a month I can't sleep on the edge without rolling towards the center/ it's nothing but a piece of foam rubber on a plywood box. the first one we had it for 2yrs plus. i gave a better mattress to the salvation army it was a least twenty years old. I think we could get a court case aganist then let me know if we have a chance what else can I say to fill in the blanhs ray in cleveland tn breadman2124@att.net

Adrienne, how long have you had yours? We used to love ours too.

In fact I have been in denial the past year as my husband has been telling me our bed is why we both have constant back aches.

It has become so soft there is no support and the warranty will not cover it because it springs back to its original shape. We are to the point of removing the bed and sleeping on the floor until we find something else.

I have had an awesome experience on my bed I have had back surgery and tried everything. So many people are just upset over wanting things to be so perfect that there is no room for just understanding. The bed weighs a lot the mechanics in them are always being updated and for once just understand you have to match quality and customer service which is top notch.

Grand bed failure 8,000.00 loss, and please let me know as well, my plywood box caved in and my mattress is junk as well wolfman265@windstream.net

russue1987@hotmail.com.......our bed is doing same thing..if you do a class action siut please let me know.

View more comments (3)
Tempurpedic Mattress
Purchased a TP bed about two years ago. First 100 days (money back period coincidentally) were great. Since then the bed is sagging worse than any conventional mattress I have ever owned. There are visible imprints in the bed on either side where my wife and I...

The Tempur Pedic is a scam based upon cognitive dissonance. People who lay out an exorbitant amount of money for a mattress need their expectations to meet reality.

I purchased a Tempur Pedic some years ago and it quickly developed an uncomfortable sag. I did not have any back problems prior to using the Tempur Pedic but I quickly developed them. When I contacted Tempur Pedic and submitted photos of the sag I was told it was not a “significant enough sag”‘. I subsequently tossed the mattress into the trash and I think a homeless person carted it away.

I purchased a high density foam mattress from a local dealer for about $400 and I have never had a better night sleep.

I purchased three more for our guest rooms and everyone that sleeps on them asks where we got them. Don’t be scammed; avoid Tempur Pedic.

Contact TempurPedic Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Tempur-Pedic North America, Inc.
1000 Tempur Way