Spring, Texas
1.2K views

I decided to buy a Tempur-Pedic number one because of all the commercials showing how the bed molds to your body. Number 2 I had spoken to a lot of people who just love this mattress.

I like a very soft mattress, and thought after testing all of them at the store that I was getting one of the softest ones. I spent $2800 on a Queen set. In the store the bed felt great! Well, laying on something for 10 minutes is a lot different then sleeping on it all night!

The bed is like a brick! I wake up every morning feeling like a truck has run over me. Parts of my body hurt that I did not know could hurt so bad! And HOT! This bed unless your house is freezing keeps the heat in. I am absolutely miserable in the mornings and exhausted from the horrible nights sleep from the heat and the brick. I would probably sleep better on my wood floor! I have had this set for over a year so should have been broke in a longtime ago! I see a lot of complaints about sagging, wish mine would maybe the brick would feel better!

The mattress set I had before this one I only spent a few hundred dollars on. I needed a mattress set quick, called a company online told the sales guy " I want the softest, cheapest queen set you have". I did not even go to the store. Told him, if it seems soft to you send it! My son has that set now and he loves it!! The only draw back to the cheap one is being inner spring it kinda of squeaks when you roll over. But $250 for over 5 yrs of use not to bad! VS $2800 and ready to send this set to the landfill after 1.5 yrs!!

I am now looking for another CHEAP mattress set. I told my son he was going to get the Tempur-Pedic and he does not want it! So, can't even give it away!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I'm going to serouslyconsidering a Saatva bed that has high ratings from the Consumer Reports. Here's a link below

Couldn't hurt to check it out.

Tempurpedic should be shamed charging alot money for crapoy mattress!!

TempurPedic Reviews