Resolved
Style and Design

Update by user May 16

defective product replaced.

Update by user May 16

After 4 letters from the company refusing to honor the warranty I wrote the initial review, filed a complaint with the BBB and threatened legal action. The company finally agreed to replace the defective mattress for a $175 delivery charge and a replacement has now been obtained. I consider this issue resolved.

Original review posted by user Apr 26

I bought the Tempurpedic Rhapsody bed for $3000 dollars which claimed to have a 20 year warranty. When the foam disintegrated after 7 years the company said that their warranty does not include damage to the mattress?

All this was used for was sleeping by my wife and I and it was kept in the Tempurpedic mattress cover, which I had to purchase separately. The cover is fine but the foam just fell apart. It looks as though animals tore it up but we have no pets. After repeated attempts to deal with their warranty dept.

and their refusal to provide any remedy I am currently pursuing legal action against the company. I hope this helps someone considering this costly mistake of a purchase.

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Replacement of defective product .

I didn't like: Warrant and customer service, Premature product failure, Terrible customer service.

Comments