1.9
Style and Design

TempurPedic mattress's are the biggest scam going amongst all mattress scams out there. Spend a fortune with big promises, and get a piece of crap.

Not a day goes by that we do not wake up sore with lower back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, and sometimes middle back pain. I weigh 250 and was fine at first being a firm model we bought, but after a couple months, I found that I sink into this this like a rock. The foam does not hold its support as required, gets softer with age, but that is not covered under the warranty I am told. There is no "compression" test for warranty, only the constant depression or sagged version.

This is where they get you, and memory foam will expand back to its original size, although the support strength will not be there. So trying to find a 1-1/2" depression that stays is difficult. However if you took a weight that measured compression, you would find the problems right away. $3500 right out the window, so save your money and go buy a $500 bed every few years instead.

Don't get conned into long warranty's as they mean nothing in the end really.

Over the last 25 years we have tried all versions, and the cheapest ones have now shown to be the best. The mattress industry is one of the biggest money makers for manufactures and scams going.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Permanent valleys and sag spots.

Comments

At present we have had our tempur pedic for a few years and our physical health has declined from lack of restful sleep. The bed side suport are none existing, as the rest of the bed.

This makes the bed feel as if you are laying in quicksand. The more you struggle the worse it is.

This bed has caused shoulders,hips, and back to ache more and more. Mold and heat issues too.