Champlin, Minnesota

I agree. My husband and I purchased our bed about 10 years ago and I have been struggling with low back pain every day for the majority of that time.

In the beginning I pushed through thinking it will get better, but it never got better. I know my ongoing back pain is from our Tempurpedic. When I am on vacation in a "normal" bed I have no pain. I work in physical therapy and thought this mattress would live up to it's name and provide excellent pressure relief but it does NOT provide pressure relief.

Just the opposite. My spine feels misaligned in every position, I can't get comfortable to save my life and the bed is so hot at night I wake multiple times to take covers off or open windows just to cool off. Also, over the years our mattress wore unevenly. My husband's side of the bed is more comfortable and my side seems hard and lumpy (my pillow as well).

We switch sides to compare and my husband agrees "my side of the bed sucks". That tells you it is not a quality product like they claim. I am very disappointed. I will write the company but after 10 years I'm sure they will probably laugh in my face if I ask for a refund.

So much for trying to be a loyal customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments