1.5
Style and Design

We just had a Temperpedic contour delivered (this is the second one), the first one I purchased from a military store, it turned out the mattress was used, the original tag had been ripped off and another one stuck on the ripped part that was left.The mattress also had someone's big finger prints on the bottom and a small spot.

It was returned. We purchased the same style mattress, this time directly from Temperpedic and I saw a snag on the mattress cover and the original tag that is sewn onto the bottom part of the cover, was removed at a perforated line and another tag was placed on top of where the portion of the tag had been removed!

Is this the way the tags are on these mattresses, has anyone else noticed this?To me it looks like the original tag has been removed and another tag put in it's place, it's like trying to make a used mattress new by removing the old tag and putting a new tag in it's place!

Review about: Tempurpedic Tempur-contour Firm Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments