I purchased a Tempurpedic Cloud 11 months ago. Original out-gassing was significant but we survived. Over the past couple of months I have woken several times to severe knee pain when I roll on to my side. I sink in the middle of the bed but the feet stay elevated, forcing the knees to take the side way bend. My spouse is also having orthopedic problems, though less severe as she is shorter than I am.

I had allergies when I purchased the bed and it was supposed to ease any allergies from the 25 year old posturpedic I had been using. Instead, my allergies have gotten very bad and I often wake with headaches and a runny nose.

We are in the process of having the house's indoor air quality tested.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "replace the bed with a comparibly priced sealy posturepedic or stearns and foster (both companies owned by tempurpedic). no memory foam!" as the author lost $5619. The author is overall dissatisfied with TempurPedic and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TempurPedic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare TempurPedic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments