I purchased a Tempurpedic Cloud 11 months ago. Original out-gassing was significant but we survived. Over the past couple of months I have woken several times to severe knee pain when I roll on to my side. I sink in the middle of the bed but the feet stay elevated, forcing the knees to take the side way bend. My spouse is also having orthopedic problems, though less severe as she is shorter than I am.
I had allergies when I purchased the bed and it was supposed to ease any allergies from the 25 year old posturpedic I had been using. Instead, my allergies have gotten very bad and I often wake with headaches and a runny nose.
We are in the process of having the house's indoor air quality tested.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Replace the bed with a comparibly priced Sealy Posturepedic or Stearns and Foster (both companies owned by Tempurpedic). No memory foam!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tempurpedic Tempur Cloud Extra Soft Mattress
- Tempurpedic Tempur-cloud Soft Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I wanted black stemmed wine glasses to match some I have. The product I got looked CHEAP (though they were $10/glass), and the stem was a smoky grey transparent..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "This is dirtiest motel room I've ever encountered. A combination of mildew and cigarettes was not a welcome scent or a great first impression. All surfaces, including the luggage rack,..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."