Minneapolis, Minnesota
100% full Not resolved

I purchased a Tempurpedic Cloud 11 months ago. Original out-gassing was significant but we survived. Over the past couple of months I have woken several times to severe knee pain when I roll on to my side. I sink in the middle of the bed but the feet stay elevated, forcing the knees to take the side way bend. My spouse is also having orthopedic problems, though less severe as she is shorter than I am.

I had allergies when I purchased the bed and it was supposed to ease any allergies from the 25 year old posturpedic I had been using. Instead, my allergies have gotten very bad and I often wake with headaches and a runny nose.

We are in the process of having the house's indoor air quality tested.

Review about: Tempurpedic Tempur-cloud Soft Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace the bed with a comparibly priced Sealy Posturepedic or Stearns and Foster (both companies owned by Tempurpedic). No memory foam!.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

TempurPedic - TEMPUR-PEDIC HAS AN ODOR TO  IT! TempurPedic " On 8/30/14 we bought a Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme. We had been very disappointed with our experience with innerspring mattresses in the past and had many specific questions and concerns..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more