State: Massachusetts City: Boston Clear all filters (3 of 339 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I bought a Tempurpedic bed delivered and from the moment they unwrapped it, the odor was sickening and started to effect me with sneezing stuffy nose and head aches. They told me this is normal. I tried to be patient with it, and did as they asked, walked on it, left...

We had a similar issue. We bought our Tempurpedic as a floor model, as I can't stand strong odors or that 'new car smell' (aka the binding adhesive).

Soon, my hubby was having night sweats and waking up with headaches. I kept buying him pillows and we went for chiro adjustments figuring his daily activities thru out his alignment. It never dawned on us that the odors and the chemical substances were making us ill. We had undiagnosed illness after illness and finally went to a naturopath that had the sense to exam us for mold and heavy metals.

Bingo!

We were high in heavy metals most stemming from the ingredients of memory foam and its chemical flame retardants. We are going thru expensive detoxing and we're in the process of replacing our bed (an organic, low VOC mattress) is due this week.

View more comments

TempurPedic in Boston, Massachusetts - Achy back and hips

I purchased the Tempurpedic Cloud and assumed I'd get used to it in time. It's been three years and I still don't find it comfortable. It doesn't provide the back support I was expecting. My lower back and hips are more achy after purchasing this mattress. I find my sofa provides more support. I would not recommend this mattress. I thought I did my homework on my purchase. I thought theme bad reviews were from those with serious back problems. I think I have back problems now. Read all reviews before you make your decision. This purchase was the wrong one for me.
Eliane

I have herniated disc since 2004, however I used to get stuck once a year due to sudden moves. I would take my muscle relaxer and I used to be 100% again.

In 2012 I bought a Tempurpedic Cloud mattress. I thought let me spend some money with a good mattress as I have back problems. At the beginning it felt so good, I didn't want to leave the bed, after 8 months I started having some discomfort and now I have a chronic pain on my left hip.

I never had such a pain like this one, I have gone to so many doctors and no one seems to be able to help me.

I am so sure that this mattress is the cause of my hip pain as when we are sleeping you sink and because the hip area is heavy the spine is not aligned.

I hate this bed SO MUCH!!! Sales people should be instructed to do not sell this bed for people with back pain.

One more thing their Customer Service is no good either, if you call to put a complain they will ask you to take a picture of the mattress in different angles so they can evaluate and take from there. Tempurpedic you should be ashamed for causing so much pain in people's life. No one should play with people's health.

Lets trade. You can have my wifes and mine Queen size, if I can have yours.

I believe age might be a factor.

I'm only 24. It probably kicks asss.

View more comments (1)
$2000
Tags
  • Critical thinking
  • Cognition

TempurPedic in Boston, Massachusetts - DEFECTIVE TEMPUR-PEDIC MATTRESS

I purchased the Tempur-Pedic mattress for 3 months and only lightly used by myself (120 lb). First it took over a month for the smell to gone away. Now the second problem arise, the ergo system stopped working (the motor under the frame is defective). I called the tech support and just found out their warranty only cover 1 year, after that limited to certain parts (motor excluded). I called the retailer Mattress Giant for refund or store credit to get something else, NO, they only exchange mattress not the frame or ergo system. HUH, why didn't they clarify their policy or the manufacturer's warranty detail before I purchased. I feel being scammed by both the retailer and Tempur Pedic. PISSED :(

i was going this friday to mattress giant to buy a mattress not anymore

thanks for the info

Mj2011: I work on behalf of Mattress Giant, and I am sorry to hear you are upset. Can you please e-mail the store you were working with, as well as your contact information to esteinfeld@moroch.com?

Thanks,

Elaine

View more comments (1)

Contact TempurPedic Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Tempur-Pedic North America, Inc.
1000 Tempur Way