I purchased a "top of the line" Tempur-Pedic mattress in 2013. It is called the Cloud Luxe king mattress.

I spent $5,400 to buy a bed and 6 years into ownership, the bed has a noticeable sag & loss of support directly in the center of the bed. There is no comfortable way to lay on this mattress anymore and I toss and turn all night, then awaken with back pain because the mattress no longer performs as it did when I purchased it. I'm disappointed to the extreme because when I contacted Tempur-Pedic to honor their 10 year warranty, they denied my claim, in spite of providing them tremendous detail and photos of the defect. They do not seem to stand by their product, or their warranty, andIMMEDIATELY denied my claim the very day I submitted it with all the required information to show the defect.

I do not respect their practice of claim DENIAL after making the customer jump through hoops to take half a dozen photos to prove the claim is valid, and demonstrate the defect. I would not waste my time submitting a claim with multiple photos showing sagging and loss of support if the defect did not exist. What would be the point? It is disappointing when a company that sells "top of the line" mattresses for over $5,000 has a product fail 6 years into the 10 year warranty and refuses to work with me to repair or replace the defective mattress.

I would not recommend anyone waste their time or money on a company who treats customers like this.

It feels very unfair and makes the mattress seem way over priced if it only lasts such a short period of time. I feel as though I was taken advantage of by their deceptive warranty protection and was defrauded of a lot of money that I would have otherwise spent with a company who produces better quality products or honors their warranty!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

TempurPedic Cons: Warrant and customer service.

• Sagging Mattress