Houston, Texas

We've had our Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme for 3 years now and at first it seemed comfortable compared to the Rhapsody we had before this one, but on the first week it had INDENTS and we started waking up with sore backs and muscles, hands numb and feet asleep and tingling and even our heels were sore. Please someone help us and tell us what to do......Gallery Furniture where we purchased both sets will not take it back....they took the Rhapsody back but will not take this one Cloud back......my husband and I are both elderly and need a good nights rest.....we are so distressed and dread going to bed at night.

We sometimes sleep in the spare bedroom but we like our bedroom better, so we suffer for it.

If there is anyone out there that can help us get our money back please come forward. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

L & G Munoz

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

sorry to read your post. I think with Tempurpedic you are out of luck.

Maybe you can sell it on craigslist. I started getting lower back pain in the morning after about 3 years sleeping on ours. My wife still likes it, but I sleep better in hotel beds.

Short nights are better for my back. Would not buy tempurpedic again.

Did you call tempurpedic rather than the store? Try that!