Livingston, Tennessee
2.8
Style and Design

I purchased a temperpedic mattress before they were sold in Retail settings. I ordered it from a Smithsonian Magazine. The advertisement stated that it would not mold. 2 yrs ago I started to move and the mover refused to move it, he showed me where there was mold on the under neath side of the mattress and foundation. I immediately contacted T.P. and they wanted pictures, which I had, they told me to go look for one comparable and they would reimburse me. Then they wanted tags off the mattress, then I was told it was too old and they could not do anything about it.

I wasn't aware that the item had formaldyhyde and other harmful chemicals in the bed.

I have spent untold numbers of dollars going to Dr. for sinus, bronchitis, and copd. I had major headaches and would wake up in the night gasping for air.

Due to their misleading advergtising in ref. to the warranty, I feel they should have to compensate everyone that purchased one of their products.

My Drs. bills have been astronomical, and was at the Dr. at least every month on another round of antibiotics, and cortisone.

Reason of review: Wasn't aware of the formaldyhyde and it was advertised to be hype allergenic..

Preferred solution: I have had many issues with my health due to this mattress. It molded and I was sleeping on mold, which I am allerbgic to. I want to either be given a new mattress or a refung. .

TempurPedic Pros: Store where i purchaced, Answered the phone.

Comments