We recently purchased the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Breeze Medium bed.On the first night I could not get comfortable.

The pain in my back, hips, shoulders (hands swelling), knees, ankles, neck, jaw along with a headache, plus I have had trouble breathing, was unbearable so I slept in my recliner. It took a long time before the pain receded which much stayed with me through the day. 2nd night, I suffered all night because my husband said he had no problems with the bed and I was the problem. He weighs 120 lbs.

more than I do and can even sleep on his stomach on the floor. Horrible night! I woke up very painful and sick. I could hardly breath, my hands are swollen, same painful problems.

In the morning I took a Motrin to try and ease the pains but some stayed with me all day. I was very tired all day. 3rd night, I laid down, and it started all over. I slept in my recliner and will be calling the store we bought the bed from.

If my husband likes the bed, he can continue to sleep in it and I will purchase something else.I can compare this bed to a slab of hard stone that I paid $4,599.00 to be tortured on.

Review about: Tempurpedic Tempur-cloud Soft Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

North East, Maryland, United States #1338390

medium soft is suppose to contour around your body weight . if your sinking in (I weigh 230lbs) how can you say it's like sleeping on a slab. try the cloud lux