Cleveland, Georgia
1.6
Style and Design

Purchased Tempur pedic Cloud - The first mattress we purchased and after 4 years had huge hump in middle and both box springs completely fell apart. After contacting Tempu Pedic customer service they said "yes we've been having trouble with those box springs".

So they replace our original SOLID memory foam mattress (which was a solid piece of memory foam and very heavy" with a "new version/design" that was half the weight (has the grey bottom portion now they are selling). This is NOT the same mattress we bought. I wake every morning with a back ache and can barely turn over to get out of bed and I've been having to go to a chiropractor. This is a bate and switch!

This is no where the comfort of our first "original memory foam mattress"! The cut the quality to make more money. I am out now $4,000 and now have a terrible back ache! Don't buy a Tempur Pedic mattress!!

You'll regret it every morning when you wake up. I think I will take mind out in the yard and set fire to it and post it on FB.

Product or Service Mentioned: TempurPedic Tempur-cloud Extra-soft Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

TempurPedic Cons: Mattress at all.

Comments