Lincoln, California

I received the wrong color Tempur-Pedic sheets that were ordered online. I contacted "Customer Service" when I could find no information with the shipment or online on how to return the sheets.

When I explained that I received the wrong color, the rep asked if they had been opened and I replied, "No, you can see the color through the packaging." She put me on hold, then came back and said she was sorry but they could not be returned - she said I ordered Sapphire and that's what was shipped. I explained that I do not even like blue, and that I ordered Sand - she said, sorry we do not accept any returns. I asked to speak to a manager, but she said she would forward my request to a manager and they would contact me. No contact yet - Have you ever heard of a major company who flat out does not take a return?

I am absolutely flabbergasted!

And I wish I could return my Tempur-Pedic bed - it makes me mad that I gave them a ton of money for a bed but I cannot return an unopened package of sheets!!! I will never do business with this company again, and neither should you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Bed.

TempurPedic Cons: No return policy, No exchange policy when receive wrong color, Lack of customer service.

• Tempur-pedic No Return Policy