Lynnwood, Washington
2.3
Style and Design

I can no longer sleep on it, I am so sore, I thought this would be the last mattress I only would ever have to buy, paid over $5000, the remote no longer works, where is my protection it says comes with the bed. We need to get a class action against this company .

How can they rip off the consumer like this. Why 100 words, was there a recall that I missed, I think Sleep Country has something to do with this also.

Not a satisfied customer, help, help, can Tempurpedic a least address the consumer so one know where to go from here. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

California, United States #869589

There is Currently a Class action going against them for failure to disclose the dangerous VOC's the beds are off gassing and making thousands of people sick

to TempurPedicIsToxic #869666

Currently and pending for more than 3 years as no court has approved a class action. My guess is that a large portion of these 'claims' are not even Tempur-Pedic.

palaciospala1
to TempurPedicIsToxic Santa Paula, California, United States #927127

Got Tempurpedic November 11, 2013.

I had no back pain and now I do. From what I have not had a good sleep.

I called the store and they said that it takes time to adapt to it.

I paid $ 4,000.00 for it and I've been able to get better sleep in the guest room $ 600.00 Bed.

I've been sleeping for consecutive weeks in my cheap bed and no pain, the pain is gone. But when I return to my luxurious and expensive bed, the next day I feel back pain.

Biggest waste of money ever was when I purchased a Tempurpedic. Even if you got the full-warranty and only have had the d@mn thing a couple months, they will NOT respond to you in a timely manner and they will not do anything to resolve the issue.

I REGRET I did not take the b@astards to court! Worst product and worst service ever. I hate those people.

Junk product that does not last and is uncomfortable. Should have sent my chiropractor bills to these twits.

I had tempurpedic a couple ayear ago and have the same problem with you, back ache and muscle very sored and I have sleep on the floor. Very sorry to bought tempurpedic.