Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Technical

I am unable to use the remote to lay bed flat.

1 answer

Unfortunately, it is not clear what can be the issue with your remote. Please check the battery compartment to be sure they are installed correctly. For further assistance, please refer to the user manual that came with your TEMPUR Advanced Ergo System. You can also contact TempurPedic Customer Support team directly via Contacts tab on Pissed Consumer and ask for assistance.

Advertisements

My bed is stuck in the up position antand won’t go down

Peggy D Ttw

How can I get it to go down I need help what more do you want I put it up to make my bed and now it won’t go down

View

How do I reprogram the remote control to my bed

Tyrin Hri

View

I need the motor and remote replaced on my Tempurpedic

Greg T Ijv

Will not raise or lower bed, changed batteries no luck. I think motor is bad and needs replaced. Greg Thomas Sylvania, OHIO

View

How do I reach out to TempurPedic customer service?

1 answer
If you need any assistance, you can contact Tempur-Pedic Customer Service by phone, by email, by mail, or via social networks.

Tempur-Pedic Customer Service

• Mailing Address: Tempur-Pedic North America, Inc. 1000 Tempur Way Lexington, Kentucky 40511 United States

View

What warranty does Tempur-Pedic offer?

1 answer
Each of the company's products offers a different limited warranty, ranging from 1 to 25 years. Tempur-Pedic FAQ lists each of these products and their warranties individually. That being said, the company offers a limited 10-year warranty for most of its mattresses. Customers should note that any warranty is voided if the customer uses "inappropriate foundations, box springs, adjustable bed bases, or bed frames" with the mattress.

The limited Tempur-Pedic warranty for mattresses does not include:

• A normal increase in softness
  • Comfort preference
  • Physical abuse or damage
  • Damage from an improper frame, foundation, or base
  • Floor models or demonstration samples
  • Products sold by unauthorized retailers
  • Certain replacement stipulations
  • Products sold “as-is,” “reconditioned,” “used,” or “returned”
View

What is TempurPedic made of?

1 answer

The Tempur-Pedic FAQ states their mattresses are made of a special material that conforms to each body shape, which makes for more restful sleep.
Questions 7