TempurPedic - Review about Mattress from Lodi, New Jersey

I filed the case with Temp.Now they are not replying the email of filing the case they should be replying in five business days but it is 10 business days now.

I took the pictures for the mattress my back went out I end up going to the emergency and I have the doctor note also saying that my back went out because of the 500 pound mattress. It's a big scam to take pictures it took to three mens to bring the mattress to my home how I can myself bring the mattress out take the pictures on the floor!

I am adding a doctor note in the pictures.This company is a big scam donating people matrress while the people they sold are still waiting for the mattress issue to be resolved

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #579365 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with TempurPedic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 09, 2015 #943025 Saddle Brook, New Jersey

I hope so this company will go to ***. Now they have start Harsing People. WOW
I research and it is true That Tempurpedic have the worst coustmer service

Feb 07, 2015 #942450

I had a argument with the temp manager Becky! Later at night she called me from private number and called me and told me she will *** up my life! She harrased me for 3 days!!! I have stop calling temp for the safety of our privacy. We r done with temp and reported to BBB

Jan 13, 2015 #930695 Princeton, New Jersey

It's a *** up situation! After reading all the reviews I will not buy it I am going to buy bobpedic. It's cheaper and better warranty

John Mcglynn

Jan 08, 2015 #928131 Metuchen, New Jersey

I got the same problem Temp make me take pictures and the Foam Mattress is very heavy and my back went out. They want me to take the pictures of Mattress with Broom on it. Mattress only become sinkhole when u r sleeping on it as soon u get up it become normal!!!!! How we gonna prove it? This company is full of ***!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to TempurPedic. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about TempurPedic.
Filing a new complaint about