Glendale, Arizona

DO NOT BUY!!

My boyfriend and I needed a new bed bad. We both love the foam mattresses.

I didn't want to purchase a Tempurpedic from the start. I researched all the bad reviews, not to mention I felt they are WAY over priced. He however had his heart set on one, so I caved. Upon getting our Tenpurpedic (Cloud), it smelled horrifically of a strong slightly sweet chemical smell.

So we let it air downstairs for 3 days before bringing it up into our room. Our first lay was comfortable. However as the night went on we both were horribly hot and uncomfortable. It molds and makes it very difficult to move.

I felt like I was encased in a sweaty hot burrito of foam. I'm a side sleeper and he's a back/stomach sleeper. I would wake up with my arms completely numb. His back in pain.

Oh and that SMELL! Ugh has not went away and fills our whole house, and it's been 2 months already. We even had guests comment on it when they came over last week. I wake up with a runny nose, it's so bad I've resorted to sleeping on our old bed in our guest bedroom.

Even our sheets and pillows are holding the smell. Tempurpedic, for the amount of money your charging get your *** together!

Save yourself 2k and go with another less toxic and expensive bed! Don't do what I did and ignore the warnings!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments