Gerald L Ujz

| map-marker Buckeye, Arizona

Warranty process

It has taken 8 1/2 months to file my warranty for my mattress, every time I submit my pic's, they would claim they need more pics, i have submitted more than 150 pics, they still wanted more, with my receipt , bed tag. With no response i ask to speak with manager Marty Korse hung up on me, stating they can't move forward until I submit more pics, I inform him that I have sent over a 100 pics, he stated that until I submit the additional information he couldn't help me, so I submitted more pics with a quarter, still no response for my warranty, I paid over $10,000 for these sunken mattress, I believe that the warranty Dept take customers through this lame process, hoping customer would give up, I not giving up until temper pedic honor their commitment to their warranty process, can't get through to their so call corp office, send several emails to corp with no reply after months of trying to resolve this ridiculous situation, I came to the conclusion

they don't care about their customers, temper pedic only cares about money, only care about ripping their customers off with their obscene over the top prices for their products, prices don't match their poor quality for their products, it's more than obvious temper don't want to honor their commitment to their customers, they will take you through all this back N forth for their own warranty commitment, to finally stop replying to emails , marty korse hung up on me several times The other manager claim he would help was John Stith only to ignore all my emails to him.

What a JOKE this company is an fraud. I will NEVER recommend anyone to temper pedic, poor quality, poor workmanship, poor customer service.

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GETTING PAID, To LIE TO temper pedic CUSTOMERS AND DELAY THEIR PROCESS, LIE SO MORE , HOPING THE CUSTOMER WOULD SAY FORGET IT. NOT HAPPENING!!!

User's recommendation: Don't waste your money with this fraudulent co. Won't honor their own warranty commitment

Lynn J Sqi

Tempur Down Pillow Warranty

TempurPedic - Tempur Down Pillow Warranty
TempurPedic - Tempur Down Pillow Warranty - Image 2
TempurPedic - Tempur Down Pillow Warranty - Image 3
TempurPedic - Tempur Down Pillow Warranty - Image 4
TempurPedic - Tempur Down Pillow Warranty - Image 5

The care instructions on the tag state Dry Clean Only. If I had known that, I would have never purchased the pillows in the first place.

I need pillow covers that can be washed in a washing machine for obvious reasons. The Temper-Pedic website is misleading as it states Removable and washable cover. I initially contacted Temper-Pedic regarding this issue in 2020, less than a year after purchasing the pillows. I was advised below that the covers could be washed, which is not what the tag states.

What does Temper-Pedic plan to do about this? I would like to get replacement pillows since these are still under the 5 year warranty and I contacted Temper-Pedic regarding the cover within the 2 year timeframe but was given bad information. How do you explain the website stating that the cover is removable and washable when it is clearly not? That blatant false advertising.

I had no way to know any different until I purchased the pillows and was able to read the product tag. I would like to know- when I ordered the pillows back in December 2019, how was I supposed to read the minds of Tempur-Pedic in order to know that the Tempur-Pedic website was incorrect, and the pillow covers are dry clean only, since the tags saying such are not available to be viewed online? Do you think that its right that the Tempur-Pedic website states the cover for these pillows is removable and washable? If the answer to that question is no- then please do something about it.

I would like to file a warranty claim for the pillows. The proof of purchase was sent in a separate email on 10/18/23. A photos of the pillow tags were sent in separate emails on 10/18/23. A photo of the two pillows side-by-side with/without the cover/case was sent in a separate email on 10/18/23.

Description of the wash/care instructions: I washed the pillows per the instructions given by Lucia R.

at Tempur-Pedic customer service on 4/21/20. This matched the instructions on the Tempur-Pedic website which states the pillow covers are washable.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Very comfortable
Cons:
  • Product or warrant
  • Warranty process
  • Quality

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Buy from another company

map-marker Madison, Indiana

Moldy Tempurpedic Mattress

Moldy Tempurpedic Mattress
Moldy Tempurpedic Mattress - Image 2

Just want to warn anyone who have one or are considering purchasing a Tempur-Pedic USA mattressthey grow mold out of nowhere. TP and Mattress Firm retailer did NOT warn us about this.

Mattress Firm claims to be totally surprised by us having this mold, acting like theyve never heard of this. You can Google it and see that it is a common concern.

Tempurpedic doesnt cover this issue on their 10 or 25 year warranty since it isnt a manufacturer problem. (It is, though, in my opinion. Stuff shouldnt grow mold under normal use!!!)

TP claimed in an older news article that mold will only grow if a non-tempurpedic mattress foundation is used. Incorrect! We have only used their expensive foundation. Weve rotated the mattress regularly as we were told to do. Weve had it protected with a cover. Mold is still all over this thing on the underside.

We have our proof of purchase, tags are still in tact on the mattress. Weve taken great care of this mattress.

Nothing in our room has mold. Nothing is wet. Mattress Firm and Tempurpedic never told us this was a possibility, so we had no clue to watch for it.

Be sure to keep an eye on your brand new, expensive as *** mattress for random - outta nowhere - mold growth, everyone!

These mattresses are extremely expensive. Im still paying the thing off. Now Im paying monthly payments on a moldy mattress and am just SOL!

We wanted to get it as an attempt to help my fiances back. The bed IS pretty comfortable. However, Ive been randomly coughing and feeling bad for months now...this mold that we just discovered is likely WHY Ive been randomly feeling bad and coughing. Sad

Were out so much money from this. We cant get a new mattress. We have to continue using this moldy one.

The company does not care and has offered NO help. Mattress Firms hands are tied by Tempurpedic, so all MF can do is send us mattress covers.

Now we have to spend more money to attempt to clean this POS. If the mold is IN the mattress, I guess Im just going to stay sick. No big deal, right?

Avoid buying anything from Tempurpedic.

#Tempurpedic #foammattress #memoryfoam #mattress #tempurpedicmold #consumerawareness #betterbusinessbureau

User's recommendation: Avoid buying anything from Tempurpedic!

Paul L Evt

Scratchy, uncomfortable, non-returnable sheets

TempurPedic - Scratchy, uncomfortable, non-returnable sheets

We purchased a Tempur Proadapt Med, Hybrid King size mattress and really like it. However, it is not as thick as our previous king mattresses and our sheets are too big for it.

Tempur-Pedic advertised that their sheets were on sale for 30% off. We figured they would fit the mattress better, so we ordered a Tempur-ProAir Sheet set that cost us $145. You can't buy these sheets in the store, only online. Therefore, we couldn't feel the fabric.

When ordering we did not notice that sheets are not returnable and your purchase price is non-refundable. The sheets are wretchedly uncomfortable. They are scratchy and irritate the skin.

When we called to complain and asked to return them, we were informed that it is their policy to not accept sheets that are returned and not refund the purchase price. Do yourself a favor and don't buy their sheets!

Loss:
Pros:
  • Good mattress
Cons:
  • Terrible sheets

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't buy Tempur-RroAir Sheets!

Gina P Yoj

Verified Reviewer

My bed is dead my body is suffering

I am disabled enough Colorado due to my health. I was in a car accident decades ago and it was fortunate that my doctor at that time wrote me.

A prescription for temper pedic sends outhough the mattress. But not the buck Spring well. I tried that but it was not a good fit. I contacted tip pedic and the box Spring was delivered so moving forward.

I left Colorado I had to put some stuff in storage and seemed to be an okay storage. I had no idea that when I went back to get my bed. It was in a ball. I nearly saying it.

I could not believe that my bed was in a been destroyed. I've been like this for like.

19 years no suffering these beds are not cheap. And I've been in many accidents and I need a temporary picnic Bath. But now I need the one that goes up-and-down and will allow me the ability to wake up feeling refreshed and renewed other than my joints.

Hurting and feeling line, how can I go on? I feel like my bed. I have a Stern and I feel like. I've been beat up when I wake up.

These beds are not cheap. They're quite expensive, but you can't get him wet. I have no idea from just missed. Going through a storage unit would cause my bad to be in a magnet for people running into me but nowadays.

You can get a good doctor to write you a put scription and then if you do. You can't even get a good attorney to go in and flight for the other Insurance Company. To provide you with a bad I'm suffering. I don't know what the beds are so expensive.

Why would you make a bad? That's given you comfortability, but if it should happen to get wet, it's destroyed. You guys really need to do something about that. It's terrible and here I am suffering old disabled woman.

Can't even get adequate sleep. I wake up at least with The Times through the night. And this has been repetitive for decades. I wanna know their position on this.

I can't afford to go out and buy a bed from temper pedic $7000. Are you kidding me?

Preferred solution: I would like to be able to have a mattress. That I give my body some relief. I'm tired of feeling like. My body is broken when I wake up and that I've been beat up by my bed. I'm tired of feeling like my bones collapse on me

Guest

Maybe if you took care of the last mattress it would still be there for you. It takes a special kind of stupid to praise a bed then try to devalue it because you're to poor to pay for your mistakes.

map-marker Douglasville, Georgia

My experience with Tempur-pedic customer service.

My new Tempur-pedic bed came damaged and had to be returned. I already waited 2 weeks but it would be 2 more weeks for another bed. When I cancelled my order I was charged $175. So I bought a bed locally and it was delivered in 3 hours. Tempur-pedic beds maybe a great bed but customer service sucks.

User's recommendation: Make sure you are told complete details of sales before you decide.

Derek J Uqq

Make a payment

I missed a payment and I don't know my account. Need to talk with someone so I don't get charged a late fee

Preferred solution: Talk to someone. To resolve

| map-marker Durham, North Carolina

Maintenance appointment

TempurPedic - Maintenance appointment
I bought my bed in July and the foot massage does not work. I gave my info on my order, but the zip code was incorrectly noted. I've been trying to get an appointment for 2 1/2 weeks, but when I get transferred, it's a long wait time if anybody answers.
Juan M Cua

| map-marker Fort Worth, Texas

My mattress has a huge dip

2 years started losing structure it is now ridiculously collapse , just had surgery, need this replaced immediately
Loss:
Pros:
  • Very comfortable
Cons:
  • Started to concave

Preferred solution: Both mattresses replaced

User's recommendation: Loved for the first 3 years

John G Hmo

Customer Service Contact

I have waited and waited for a customer service person. I do have time to sit by my bed and wait for a call-back sometime within the week that it takes them. Need to staff the call center with immediate service. I guess this is their level of support after spending $13,000 on their product. Very poor customer service for technical support. I will not be recommending TempurPedic products to others.
Cons:
  • Very poor customer support

Preferred solution: Someone to answer a telephone and get a technician scheduled

User's recommendation: The Juice is not worth the squeeze with this company

| map-marker Decatur, Alabama

Warenty. Help

TempurPedic - Warenty. Help
TempurPedic - Warenty. Help - Image 2
TempurPedic - Warenty. Help - Image 3
I never could get the warranty papers filled out. I tried about 8 times and it would knock me off. I was getting so frustrated. I wanted to get some money back if I could. The nice guy at the store in Decatur Al told me about it and he was Wonderful explaining things about getting a new mattress. I was ready to go to another place. A nice Lady, Rachel said send information to her and they would try to help me with it Thanks

User's recommendation: Use tempura-pedic great bed

Tennille Qes
map-marker Yucca Valley, California

The remote control, for my bed works only sporadically

The guys who came to my house were great. Polite, professional, and knew their product. So far, the issue is resolved.
Nikolina Jia

Connecting urge 4.0 base

Trying to get a hold of customer service difficult. Want to make sure wires are connected correctly.

Preferred solution: Service technician

Ayero K

| map-marker Summerville, South Carolina

Fraud

I need someone to contact me. I am getting ready to get a lawyer. Very bad service. Worst customer service. Please contact me.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy

Korra Osa

| map-marker Duffield, Virginia

Poor call back and support

Updated by user Oct 10, 2023

They haven't contacted me at all

Original review Oct 03, 2023
I guess because of volume and lack of customer service reps its standard to take 5 days for them to get back to you. this is not only bad but if they took 5 seconds to tell me that my item couldn't be returned from the get go I wouldn't have waited. The lack of knowledge is disappointing.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Ease of delivery and install
Cons:
  • Its too hard and is nothing similar to my original temperpedic

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Nona H Fwi

Exchange

Original review Oct 06, 2023
Cant reach any customer service rep to help with an exchange of a 3 day use power base that is not working properly. They make it almost impossible to take care of your issue.
Loss:

Preferred solution: A replacement of my adjustable base.

User's recommendation: Don’t purchase from them

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article