Hamilton, Hamilton
2.5

Purchased a Tempur-pedic about 6 years ago and in the last year or so have noticed a definitive sag in the middle of the bed. For the money I spent I did not anticipate this occurring with this bed.

The comfort was second to none but I had to replace the mattress as my back was beginning to hurt and a restful nights sleep was a thing of the past. Rather disappointed and until I started to review the site had no idea I was not alone with the sagging issue. I probably would have accepted this as a natural occurrence if we were grossly overweight and were putting the mattress through ***.

My wife and I are both athletes in relatively good shape so like many others I now believe that this sag is a product defect. I have reached out to TP and am awaiting a response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Suffering

Comments

Good luck, as they will just keep asking for more and more pictures that don't even have anything to do with the sag. I have one also and they almost expired me while I was seriously sick trying to get someone to take these pictures and zippered mattress cover off. I finally came to my senses and said this is impossible and it is just the run more run around to stall.

@Anonymous

I didn't have this problem at all. I had the bed replaced at 10 years on the dot. It took less than 5 minutes to take the pictures they required.

TempurPedic Reviews