Resolved
2.8
Style and Design

I have this Tempurpedic for a little more than 2 years and I am having the same problem as before. My hip is going deeper more and more when I am sleeping and it wasn't like that before. When I sleep across the mattress to see if other areas are good, my hip doesn't go that deep and feel better. The problem is when you sleep in the same area every night, the mattress miss the quality and is having a sink with the time.

I called tempurpedic and they have a wired method to prove if the mattress is bad or not. They need photo of the mattress with the straight edge lying directly on the mattress, and the quarter leaning against the straight edge not underneath.

I explained that my problem is with my body weights and just happening when I am using the mattress, not if I am not using it.

They didn't care and never answered my emails.

I sent the picture attached to show them the problem and they even answered my email. I am having now a back problem and if the doctors say is because the mattress, I am going to sue them.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1699. rsotov98 is overall dissatisfied with TempurPedic and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about tempurpedic countour select at TempurPedic was quality and warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TempurPedic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare TempurPedic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1242536

I do have the same situation. And to make things worst. I can not find an ultra slim pillow so my neck is not higher than my body.

Lower back pain and neck pain.

Miami, Florida, United States #1200825

They finally replaced it.