Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Resolved
2.9

I have this Tempurpedic for a little more than 2 years and I am having the same problem as before. My hip is going deeper more and more when I am sleeping and it wasn't like that before. When I sleep across the mattress to see if other areas are good, my hip doesn't go that deep and feel better. The problem is when you sleep in the same area every night, the mattress miss the quality and is having a sink with the time.

I called tempurpedic and they have a wired method to prove if the mattress is bad or not. They need photo of the mattress with the straight edge lying directly on the mattress, and the quarter leaning against the straight edge not underneath.

I explained that my problem is with my body weights and just happening when I am using the mattress, not if I am not using it.

They didn't care and never answered my emails.

I sent the picture attached to show them the problem and they even answered my email. I am having now a back problem and if the doctors say is because the mattress, I am going to sue them.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

TempurPedic Cons: Quality, Warranty.

Comments

OtherBudgerigar

I bought the pos mattress 3yrs ago...now I have back issues. My hips and butt go deep in the mattress and puts pressure on my mid back and causes it to spasm and pinch nerve.

My chiropractor said the curve in my lower back is not as it should be (it’s straightening) and putting pressure on the discs and cause them to herniate.

I’m in FL and looking for a lawyer who would take this lawsuit. My wife has a stiff upper back and wakes up with neck, shoulders and headaches.

I do have the same situation. And to make things worst. I can not find an ultra slim pillow so my neck is not higher than my body.

Lower back pain and neck pain.

#1200825

They finally replaced it.

TempurPedic Reviews