I have this Tempurpedic for a little more than 2 years and I am having the same problem as before. My hip is going deeper more and more when I am sleeping and it wasn't like that before. When I sleep across the mattress to see if other areas are good, my hip doesn't go that deep and feel better. The problem is when you sleep in the same area every night, the mattress miss the quality and is having a sink with the time.

I called tempurpedic and they have a wired method to prove if the mattress is bad or not. They need photo of the mattress with the straight edge lying directly on the mattress, and the quarter leaning against the straight edge not underneath.

I explained that my problem is with my body weights and just happening when I am using the mattress, not if I am not using it.

They didn't care and never answered my emails.

I sent the picture attached to show them the problem and they even answered my email. I am having now a back problem and if the doctors say is because the mattress, I am going to sue them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Warranty

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tempurpedic Countour Select
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #882851 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with TempurPedic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 18 #1200825 Miami, Florida

They finally replaced it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to TempurPedic. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about TempurPedic.
Filing a new complaint about