Anchorage, Alaska

We bought our(piece of "***" Temper Pedic Bed in Anchorage Alaska from the "only" dealer at the time. Yes, we tried out the bed at the store, and it felt good.

We also purchased the Pillows, that we were told to "TRY OUT" but do not remove from package, put a pillow slip over the plastic cover, and if you don't like the pillows, bring them back to the store and you won't be charged. I returned the 2 pillows the next day,(could' sleep on them too hard) & was told by the manager she could not take them back because they were used. *** Liar. I had to pay 350.00 for the 2 pillows.

she told me to put them on Craigs List and sell them for half price.Our bed has been broken for over a year, I cannot find the store, or phone number. I found out that the beds & Pillows that you try out are at least 10 to 15 years old. Our bed was so frozen when we bought it that I had to buy a heating blanket to warm it up. I hope the people selling these beds are prosecuted.

We have had so much pain from this Piece of ----bed.

If anyone knows how to call these FAKES, please put a phone number or Address on this page. 2 Disgusted Owners.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Bed Frame.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments