My husband brought a California King Temperpedic mattress for $3500.00, about 2 years ago. At first we slept very comfortable. Then, the aches and pains started. It's a nightmare.

I have read other people's complaints about this product, not only did they have the pains and aches, but there were experiencing odors from the mattress.

I do believe that Temperpedic is a scam!!!

I will be writing a letter to the Better Business Bureau so, they can investigate. It's appalling that Temperpedic charge outrages prices for this product just to jack people up.

Respectfully submitted, Unsatisfied customer.

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #235551

I purchased the Rhapsody tempur-pedic mattress in Jan of 09. Have been sick for almost 2yrs now and Dr's have ask me if I came in contact with anything Toxic! Yes my mattress, have been sleeping on the couch and all symtoms have gone!

So what do we do with this $3,000.00 mattress??????

Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more TempurPedic - Huge Mold Problem with Tempur-Pedic Mattress- Buyer BEWARE !!! TempurPedic "Below is our complaint to the owner Craig Carpenter of a medium size local Southern California mattress chain called Orange County Mattress-- you are NOT alone. I do not understand..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more