Coeur D Alene, Idaho

Bought our new tempurpedic Cloud in December 2012 and I can't express enough to stay far away from this product. My Wife and I have suffered major skin allergies.

It took us 3 months to figure out it was this bedding. We've been to numerous Doctors. I have spent thousands on medical drugs, etc. Our skin is swollen, very itchie, red, and on and on.

My Brother bought one also about the same time and has the same symptoms. The store is taking them back for exchange on another set, different company. I'm hopeful there will be a class action against this Company so we can join.

I think if I had kept it another month we would both be dead. Christiansburg, VA

Comments

We just spent $4800 on the Temperpedic Cloud Supreme, and cannot even enter our bedroom since it arrived.

The first questing we asked before purchase was: "is it hypo allergenic". Well, this asmatic can tell you it is not.

Burning eyes, sore throat, dizziness, shortness of breath, you name it.

The fumes are so strong, even with windows open and fans on, it permeiates the entire house. God forbid you actually lie on it for any length of time, and you are quickly rushing for the door to get out. I called the store, and they insist they must "send out a manager to make sure there really is a problem", before they take it back. Really?

Does the manager have asthma and heart and lung disease, with chemical sensitivities? Yes, this has been a nightmare. In fact I am on the phone with the salesperson as I type. Turns out, they will pick up the bed, but not the $1300 base.

This is after they told us a we had a 90 trial period, to bring it back, with a $300 return fee. So much for that.

Needless to say, we do not think very highly of Temperpedic. No wonder their stock is plummeting.

Considering this doesn't happen for another 7 months, I guess you could avoid the purchase and not look for a lame lawsuit.