I am 5 feet tall, weigh 109 pounds, medium build, not a 'tiny bird' of a female, I do weight lifting and exercise often.We bought a Tempurpedic mattress..not good for me!

If you do not weight much, you will NOT 'sink in' to the mattress, and therefore, it feels like you are sleeping on a metal "slab"--Ouch! Only the upper part of my hips sink in at All, leaving the rest of my body misaligned all night! When I roll over, I am awakened for about 10 minutes, till any part of my body does sink in...after about 3 of the episodes, my night is Shot! They do Not warm you of this, when you buy this $$ mattress.

Beware--you Can return the mattress after 30 days, but ONLY for store credit--NOT a refund--AND you pay a 10% restocking fee!

That is over $300, for US!!

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

Temperpedic sucks!!! We wake up stiff, sore & angry every morning! We've had this POS mattress for about 5 years & HATE IT !!!

The tempurpedic mattress is one of the worst for heavy people.Yes you do sink, but the bed side on which you sleep also bends downward.

At night I feel a sliding sensation and must awake myself to scoot myself upwards.

Second, I at times must place a heavy blanket on top where I sleep in order to decrease the sinking and achieve at good night's sleep.I have had back problems and shoulder problems since purchasing this mattress.

Tempurpedic is not for anybody actually.

It is releasing very toxic chemicals, can ruin all your health.

Iam sure these products will be banned in sometimes.

I BOUGHT THE ALLURA SPENT 4500.AND EVERY MORNING IAM WAKING UP STIFF, BACK PROBLEMS,SHOULDER PROBLEMS IAM 255lbs so being heavy think its worst my *** sinks so deep its like my stomach is touching my knees (little exaduration) point is my spine is not were it should be.

NEVER HAD BACK PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE ONLY 38 YRS OLD STRONG AS BULL BUT NEEDED TO SEE IS IT ME OR THE BED AND IT SEEMS IAM NOT THE ONLY 1 HAVING PROBLEMS.BESIDES THE FIRST TIME THE BED SMELLED SO AWFUL FOR A MONTH& HALF WHICH THEY TOOK BACK GAVE ME ANOTHER. I HAVE NOT COMPLAINED ABOUT THE BACK ISSUE YET BECAUSE DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS ME OR THE BED. ITS BEEN ABOUT 10 MONTHS NOW, ITS HARD SPENDING THIS KIND OF MONEY AND COMING UP SHORT AND THE THOUGHT OF HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER MATTRESS AND THROUGH 4500.

AWAY PLAIN AND SIMPLE THIS FEELING *** I WOULD RECOMEND NOT 30 OR 90 DAY BUT 1 FULL YEAR GARRANTY MONEY BACK NO QUESTIONS ASKED IF PRODUCT IS SO GREAT.SORRY BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER THAT IS TOO LATE.THATS MY ISSUE

We bought a TP 1 1/2 years ago, and I now have back issues that are all new - can't wait to escape the bed as early as possible each morning.The mattress is hot, soft, and difficult to move around on.

There are signs of sag (both me and the mattress.) I am 180 lbs., wife 115 lbs. The local store refuses to talk, they say only TP can deal with any issues. I called TP and could not believe their arragant, uncaring attitude. Solutions include sleeping on top of bedspread.

For the mattress sag they require pictures. No help from the local store. Shame on the store (Dunn\'s in Morehead City, NC and Temp. None of this was explained prior to purchase.

And, as for my wife she was looking for help after multiple back operations.Only made things worse.

Not THAT heavy :)

Good thing im heavy. :)

my niece is 115 and in her late 20's and she had a tempupedic and swears it's the most fantastic bed she's ever slept in.I heard that heavy people have and issue with this bed as it hugs their curves (the bad ones) and pushes their spine out of alignment.

I am looking to buy one and I'm in between. I've tried 4 other beds and Simmons, Serta, and Sealy in top models (2 of simmons) and they all went back to the store.

I am still looking for a good bed.My last was a simmons but it was 10 years old and the new ones are not cutting it.

Those beds are very hard when they are new.They need to be broken in.

It sucks I know, but it will reward you. They should NEVER feel like a metal slab. They do not produce pressure. That means nothing pushes up on you.

(That is not true of other manufacturers' memory foam. Only Tempur.) They adjust to whatever weight is applied to them. Hopefully you can get it broke in and realize you may very well have the best bed in the world. Spend time walking on it without you shoes.

It will break in.Be patient!

to Another Dan Vinton, Virginia, United States #862992