I ordered a mattress online through the Tempur Pedic company's website and used a credit card to pay in full. I was told delivery service would take no more than 21 day.

Well that was a lie from the get go.Order was Aug. 30, 2011 and delivery was over 24 days later. Two day after purchase, I received a recorded call from the delivery service. I assumed the mattress would be promptly delivered.

Calling customer service, I seem to get the runaround, blame was put on their delivery service. I tried calling their delivery service ( Home Direct ), and got disk connected or either listed to a useless recording. Tepur Pedic delivery services sucks.

I will not buy from Tempur Pedic company online again. YES, I'm pissed, very Pissed.

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

Tempur-pedic did the same thing to me. They set delivery date , but they were a no show.

Then to find out the purchase was never shipped. What a bunch of *** holes.

Denver, Colorado, United States #658240

This post is completely irrelevant. If you had done any of your own research you would know that the delivery is completely different and separate from Tempurpedic.

If you don't want something shipped by that shipper than don't use that shipper. Actually driving and making face contact IS still an option these days!