Tempur Pedic fails to deliver after 21 days.

Every single time I called the customer service, they always said that it will get delivered tomorrow.

After 6 times and 6 different answers of when the bed will be delivered, I had enough.

I get to the bottom of this and found out they will deliver the bed on October 21st. Exactly 1 month and 6 days counting from the first day I ordered the *** thing.

I told the customer service to cancel the order.

and guess what, apparently there is a whole department you have to call to cancel your order.

And, when I called the number, of course....

no one is in the office. and, they never return your calls.

this is the way tempurpedic treat their customers. Run! do not get suckered by their visco elastic mumbo jumbo ***.

Review about: Tempurpedic Bed.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

#120980

Be thankful you cancelled.We have been sleeping on a tempurpedic piece of *** for four years.

After a year and a half the foam starts to soften, creating "holes" that you are forced (by gravity) to sleep in. The warranty is also cleverly written. displaying they have knowledge of this problem.

even though the foam is softer in spots, it still returns to its normal height creating a level surface.If your bed displays a level surface, they will not warranty it.