On 8/30/14 we bought a Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme. We had been very disappointed with our experience with innerspring mattresses in the past and had many specific questions and concerns while considering the purchase of a Tempur-Pedic mattress.
This purchase has been an enormous disappointment. Not only has the mattress caused serious physical pain for us but created relentless tossing, turning for both of us and continual sleepless nights, but the odor is creating additional health issues for my immune compromised wife (headaches that last all night and well into the day, only to start again once we are in bed). One of our biggest complaints with an innerspring was the eventual divot created on each of our sides of the bed. We thoroughly covered this with the sales person, questioning whether after we arise in the morning, will the mattress return to normal. We were assured that was the case and we would not be disappointed as they had never had a return of a Tempur-Pedic. We have slept on this mattress for two weeks and there are already divots that we roll into when we go to bed at night. When call Tempur=Pedic at Customer Service, 800 510 8323 they will not stand behind their product because we bought it from Bedding Experts.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tempurpedic Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."