1K views

On 8/30/14 we bought a Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme. We had been very disappointed with our experience with innerspring mattresses in the past and had many specific questions and concerns while considering the purchase of a Tempur-Pedic mattress.

This purchase has been an enormous disappointment. Not only has the mattress caused serious physical pain for us but created relentless tossing, turning for both of us and continual sleepless nights, but the odor is creating additional health issues for my immune compromised wife (headaches that last all night and well into the day, only to start again once we are in bed). One of our biggest complaints with an innerspring was the eventual divot created on each of our sides of the bed. We thoroughly covered this with the sales person, questioning whether after we arise in the morning, will the mattress return to normal. We were assured that was the case and we would not be disappointed as they had never had a return of a Tempur-Pedic. We have slept on this mattress for two weeks and there are already divots that we roll into when we go to bed at night. When call Tempur=Pedic at Customer Service, 800 510 8323 they will not stand behind their product because we bought it from Bedding Experts.

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

Don't worry. With the American economy taking a big dump, nobody will be able to afford Tempurpedic's over-priced merchandise.

How much money did you screw out of them?