On 8/30/14 we bought a Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme. We had been very disappointed with our experience with innerspring mattresses in the past and had many specific questions and concerns while considering the purchase of a Tempur-Pedic mattress.
This purchase has been an enormous disappointment. Not only has the mattress caused serious physical pain for us but created relentless tossing, turning for both of us and continual sleepless nights, but the odor is creating additional health issues for my immune compromised wife (headaches that last all night and well into the day, only to start again once we are in bed). One of our biggest complaints with an innerspring was the eventual divot created on each of our sides of the bed. We thoroughly covered this with the sales person, questioning whether after we arise in the morning, will the mattress return to normal. We were assured that was the case and we would not be disappointed as they had never had a return of a Tempur-Pedic. We have slept on this mattress for two weeks and there are already divots that we roll into when we go to bed at night. When call Tempur=Pedic at Customer Service, 800 510 8323 they will not stand behind their product because we bought it from Bedding Experts.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tempurpedic Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."