Product: Tempurpedic Adjustable Base Rating: 1 Star Clear all filters (1 of 3 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Hhgregg in Clearwater, Florida - STILL WAITING for what I expected to get 2 weeks ago!

I had surgery scheduled Dec 23rd and wasw told I needed to sleep reclined for 2 weeks. Decided to go to HHGregg to purchase a Tempur-Pedic King Electrical Base (2 twins for a king) that would allow me to sleep reclined for this specific reason. From the second we walked in the service was terrible. The salesman count not answer any questions we had and kept having to go ask the manager and at one point sat on one of the couches and was on his pone browsing Facebook for about 5-10 mins while we sat there waiting for the Manager (how unprofessional). Finally, the Manager Andy ended up helping us. He was knowledgeable and professional. Needless to say we purchased the base and was promised the base would be delivered December 20th BEFORE my surgery. Well, 20th came and no delivery. We called at 6pm to find out what happened. We were told "there was no scheduled delivery" and that would we have it delivered Saturday December 24th. (Christmas Eve AND the day AFTER my surgery). We slept on our NEW mattress on the floor from the 20th to the 23rd. I had my surgery the 23rd with no bed which resulted to having to sleep in a recliner in my living room. Christmas Eve came and went we still do not have our base, as promised, once again. So, I continued to sleep in the recliner the following week. Eventually, the base arrived a week and a half late. The put the (2) bases in the room and through our King mattress on top. Did not set it up properly: Left all plastic wrapping on the bases still, did not strap the two together as instructions called for, nor did they program the two bases to one remote (which they should have because we did not have split mattresses). When my boyfriend came home from work, he was left with the task (since I just had surgery and cannot lift anything heavier than 2 lbs) of setting the bed up properly removing the plastic wrap from everything and programming the remotes. He then discovers we are missing metal bars that should be at the foot of the base to prevent the mattress from sliding off the foot of the base when the head is reclined us. Long story short we have made several attempts to contact Andy the store Manager to resolve this issue and have yet to get a call back as promised- We are STILL waiting for the parts to be delivered!!!
Review
Product
Tempurpedic Adjustable Base
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact TempurPedic Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Tempur-Pedic North America, Inc.
1000 Tempur Way