I was so *** to have believed on their advertising tactics.I bought this mattress two years ago because I was suffering with lower back issues and their advertisements clearly indicated that temurpedic mattress relieved back pain.

I have been experiencing even more back pain since I started sleeping on this mattress. Recently I went on vacations and slept on five different beds but did not feel that much pain as I had felt after sleeping on my mattress. Today I called the customer service and talked to a very rude agent, who tried to convince me that something has gone wrong with my body. She also said that comfort and back pain issues, with using the mattress are not covered under warranty.

I am even more pissed off after talking to this CS agent today. I read reviews before making my purchases, no matter how big or small they are but I made a huge mistake for not doing my homework before making this expensive purchase.

I just walked in in a local Mattress Firm store and the sales person convinced me to buy a tempurmedic mattress.Alert - Please don't make the same mistake that I made.

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

#1301958

there warranty specifically states that warranty is voided if shipped or stored on side--yet in tv address in Seattle on Channels 5 & 7 clearly show mattresses warehouse stored and delivered to customers in trucks on there sides!

Hey - don't feel bad, I DID research and basically having the same problem with this $4100 Temp. Cloud after only 2.5 years. Searching for info on how to successful pursue warantee claim.