1.2
Style and Design

I filed the case with Temp.Now they are not replying the email of filing the case they should be replying in five business days but it is 10 business days now.

I took the pictures for the mattress my back went out I end up going to the emergency and I have the doctor note also saying that my back went out because of the 500 pound mattress. It's a big scam to take pictures it took to three mens to bring the mattress to my home how I can myself bring the mattress out take the pictures on the floor!

I am adding a doctor note in the pictures.This company is a big scam donating people matrress while the people they sold are still waiting for the mattress issue to be resolved

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of tempurpedic mattress from TempurPedic and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants TempurPedic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TempurPedic for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

Saddle Brook, New Jersey, United States #943025

I hope so this company will go to ***. Now they have start Harsing People. WOW

I research and it is true That Tempurpedic have the worst coustmer service

I had a argument with the temp manager Becky!Later at night she called me from private number and called me and told me she will *** up my life!

She harrased me for 3 days!!!

I have stop calling temp for the safety of our privacy.We r done with temp and reported to BBB

Princeton, New Jersey, United States #930695

It's a *** up situation! After reading all the reviews I will not buy it I am going to buy bobpedic. It's cheaper and better warranty

Metuchen, New Jersey, United States #928131

I got the same problem Temp make me take pictures and the Foam Mattress is very heavy and my back went out.They want me to take the pictures of Mattress with Broom on it.

Mattress only become sinkhole when u r sleeping on it as soon u get up it become normal!!!!!

How we gonna prove it?This company is full of ***!!!!