Murrysville, Pennsylvania
2.0

We just got our replacement mattress of the Prima cloud. Our classic mattress sunk on one side and had a dip in it so it was still under warranty and we replaced it with this cloud prima mattress. After the moving company opened it and put it on our frame it had the most horrible chemical smell. It has been 3 days now and me and my husband have not slept well. We've had sore throats and a raw feeling in the back of our throats and its only when we are in our room so it is from this mattress! We have had bad dreams and cannot sleep well from this horrible chemical smell. We only have flu like symptoms when in our room. I wonder if this is bad for our health? I really hope not. Praying its not harming our health. I remember when we bought our classic bed 4 years ago it smelled a little but not this bad and not for long. this is *** that people have to deal with this smell and harmful chemicals. I hope they recall all these mattresses so we can get our $4000 back! What a shame. I rather sleep on the floor than breathe this nasty smell in!

HomeBrandsAbout UsContact UsTerms of UseFAQPrivacy Policy

Terms of Use Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use

Partner with ConsumerAffairs for Brands If your company has a page on our site, we invite you to sign up for a Starter Account today to respond to your customers directly. Alternatively, you may call us at 1-866-773-0221.

For more information, see about us, FAQ and privacy policy. The information on this Web site is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. ConsumerAffairs.com makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.

Sentiment Analysis powered by Netbase

Copyright © 2014 Consumers Unified LLC. All Rights Reserved. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

My husband and I are both having problems caused by sleeping on our relatively new Tempurpedic mattress. Aside from the initial smell, which was horrid, we are both experiencing chest pain and heavy night sweats.

The chest pains seem to result from the memory foam wherein you are in a constant sunken position that puts pressure along the chest bone if you are a side sleeper. I have read that the night sweating is a common problem with these mattresses.

The chest pain and night sweats go away when we switch to a different bed.

@Lea

Please be careful because I've been researching mattresses for my parents. My dad has RA and my mom has Fibromyalgia.

I've read PLENTY of reviews where customers complain of new health problems arising after purchasing these beds.

Upper respiratory infections and asthma to name a few. My mom really wanted one of these beds but not anymore

TempurPedic Reviews