I am having a horrible experience with Tempurpedic.I ordered my mattress over 8 weeks ago.

The first delivery arrived with the boxspring only...No mattress. I called customer service and was told "it must have been lost." I waited another 3 weeks for the replacement mattress. The delivery truck arrives and has the wrong size and the wrong mattress! Called customer service and was told they would call me back with some answers.

I ended up calling them today as they didnt call me back. They want to send me another mattress....I explained how upset I was and refused to wait another 3 weeks and wanted to cancel the order.

Well they didnt want me to cancel so customer service stated the mattress would be delivered by July 8.So we will see, otherwise I will scream!

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

vasfar2001

I finally recieved my correct mattress 11 weeks later. I called customer service everyday until it was delivered. I asked for a discount considering the inconvience I was put through....of course they couldnt do that.Do not buy from Tempurpedic online!!!1

I've had a very similar experience.No contact about delivery.

Wrong mattress then reorder. Delivery was wrong bed. Redelivery finds that the bed is right but the box spri g is the wrong size. Multiple, multiple, multiple calls to different people who seem extremely ***.

It's been at least six weeks since I ordered the bed and now I have a mattress with the wrong size box spring. Last we heard, the box spring was damaged inn shipping. And, oh, the people seem to lie a lot. Great bed but the worst service ever.

Worst. Ever. Worse than the unemployment office or the DMV or any government office or taking a cab driven by a drunk driver or going to the emergency room. Temperpedic is worse than all of these notorious examples of bad service.

Get your bed anywhere than from the Kentucky location.

Maybe Sweden?:(