1.1
Style and Design

I am in the middle of a claim for the very same mattress. TempurPedic Contour Supreme, bought September 27, 2017.

What a nightmare it has been. Aside from the intense chemical odor that comes from the mattress, whenever I lay on it the material gives in such a way that I am in hole that restricts movement and makes it very difficult to negotiate getting out of bed without assistance. There isn't a morning I don't wake up with back pain after sleeping literally "IN" this mattress. My initial contact with TempurPedic required that I speak with a supervisor, since the agent that answered the phone would talk over me and not listen to what I was saying.

Continuously making statements to shed any responsibility regarding their TempurPedic product. They want a coin test which proves nothing regarding the issues. On top of that they require that I lift the mattress (which weighs far more than any mattress I have ever owned) and take a photo of the base as well. So far it's been a real nightmare dealing with the vendor and with TempurPedic.

I suspect these "foam" mattresses will see a wave of lawsuits coming their way. Perhaps even a class action suit.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments