Belmar, New Jersey

We just bought a Tempurpedic Ergo for about $5,000. It is comfortable but looks ridiculously low with our headboard and footboard. So, I am trying to buy longer legs for the bed, which the company sells. However, my bed, with its two twin mattresses, has eight legs. The legs are sold in sets of six.

I've called the company--very off hand customer service when they don't hang up on you--and the furniture company who sold us the bed--no luck. They only sell these legs in sets of six.

Wouldn't you think that if you buy a bed for $5,000 they'd be willing to break a set of six legs so you could buy the eight you need? And couldn't they hire customer service reps who could at least pretend to be interested in helping???

Comments

Yet another resoan why you should not believe a salesman.Not a tax issue unless prescribed by a doctor. And if it is, there's no tax break if you don't itemize, and no deduction except for any portion of your medical expenses that's over 7% of you Adjusted Gross Income. So most likely, is no tax benefit.

I couldn't agree more on the customer service part. We dealt with the witchest woman ever.

We told her we no longer wanted the bed after we spent an hour on hold to talk to someone about returning our bed. She laughed and said "good luck finding a good mattress at a different mattress store".

She basically called us idiots because we were sending the bed back after 60 days. Trust me I am putting the word out there...TEMPUR PEDIC CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKSSSSSS!!

I bought 4 wool lifters at Bed bath and beyond

Maybe you could get 2 sets they work great!

What about the gas smell?Can you sleep on it all night without having poisining symtoms?I am asking just to learn abot your experience because it is exactly what happened to us.

did you buy the wired remote? that is the one that has 8 legs total 4 on each base.

if you didnt buy the one with the wired remote and have 8 legs than im sorry to say who ever you bought it from ripped you off and you didnt get an original tempurpedic base wich is common at local retailers. is you want a cheaper way to lift up you bases how ever go to home depot and purchase the adjustable casters they are 12 each you can put thos on the tempurpedic legs and raise you bed anywere between 2 and 15 inches any more questions email me at cloudninesleep@gmail.com