Product: Tempurpedic Tempur-flex Extra Soft Mattress Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Sleepys in Brookline, Massachusetts - I let myself be fast talked into a bad buy

2.1
I was so excited when the salesman told me that the floor models were on sale. I'd seen the posters in the store and on TV advertising a year financing with no interest. He said he was checking to see if I could be approved but the screens I was signing with no text provided were actually me signing up for a credit card with 29% interest (Is that even legal?) and 6 months instead of 12 months to pay. I should have asked to see the forms I was signing for. The salesman said they'd fixed all the motors on the mechanical beds to be quiet but the one I received isn't. It's also covered by a warranty which the mattress didn't have because it was a floor sample. So what was I sold? Worse, The new cool top mattress is the most uncomfortable mattress I've slept on and it's my third Tempur-pedic so I have something to compare it with.
emurphy

We're very sorry to hear about your negative experience with your purchase and dissatisfaction with your mattress, and would like the chance to turn your negative experience into a positive one. Please email social@mattress.com with your contact info, order #, and case #01870556 so that our Customer Care Management Team can resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Review
Product
Tempurpedic Tempur-flex Extra Soft Mattress
Cons
  • Being mislead re terms
Reason of review
On time delivery

Contact TempurPedic Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Tempur-Pedic North America, Inc.
1000 Tempur Way