4.2

I had three cash vouchers, they didnt allow me to use all of them to purchase a $369 pillow. The terms were not explicit. They invoked the all-weather clause to change the terms as they like.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of tempur-pedic pillow from TempurPedic and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants TempurPedic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TempurPedic for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

TempurPedic - Huge Mold Problem with Tempur-Pedic Mattress- Buyer BEWARE !!! TempurPedic "Below is our complaint to the owner Craig Carpenter of a medium size local Southern California mattress chain called Orange County Mattress-- you are NOT alone. I do not understand..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more