Boise, Idaho

WHEN MY WIFE AND I DECIDED TO GET ONE OF YOUR BEDS WE THOUGHT OUR TROUBLES WERE OVER ! LITTLE DID WE KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO GET MUCH WORSE !

WE DID AS INSTRUCTED AND WALKED ONO THE BED TO BREAK IT IN . AT FIRST IT SEEMED AS IF IT MIGHT WORK FOR US ! THE 90 DAY TRIAL WAS NOT ENOUGH TIME, HOWEVER ! AFTER THAT TIME WE NOTICE WE WERE WAKING UP WITH SOME PAIN IN OUR SHOULDERS, BACK AND HIPS !

AS TIME HAS MARCHED ON THE PAIN I PERSONALLY HAVE EXPERIENCED HAS INCREASED TO AN EXTREME POINT WHERE I HAVE TO SHIFT POSITIONS CONTINUALLY THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT ! ONLY AT THE BEGINNING WAS THE BED COMFORTABLE ENOUGH SO THAT BOTH OF US COULD SLEEP IN ONE POSITION ALL NIGHT LONG . NOW OUR BED IS A TORTURE RACK WHICH DELIVERS NOTHING BUT PAIN AND UNREST FOR BOTH OF US ! WE SPENT A GOOD DEAL OF MONEY ON YOUR BED AND WE EXPECTED TO GET WHAT WAS ADVERTISED BY YOU !

INSTEAD WE GOT THE EXACT OPPOSITE ! WE BOTH HATE YOUR BED FROM *** !

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

NO IT WAS NOT HELPFUL BECAUSE I COULD NOT READ THE PERSONS COMMENTS FROM TH EE-MAIL YOU SENT TO ME TO DO JUST THAT !?!? ALSO, I WAS NOT ABLE TO MAKE DIRECT CONTACT WITH ANYONE SUFFERING THE SAM EPROBLEM SMY WIFE AND I SUFFER !

The pain is probably caused by the offgassing of formaldehyde and other cancer causing VOC's that the bed is made out of

We refuse to read anything that is in all caps but don't die bro.