3.4K views

Paid 3000.00 dollars for a new bed that we can not sleep on. The ordor is so bad it makes us sick.

Have had the bed over two weeks and it still stinks to bad to sleep on. I was told the only way to get rid of the smell was to sleep on it. This bed is a joke and tepur-pedic has the worst costumer service ever. Tempur-pedic or the local store will not refund my money to get a new bed, so me and my pregnant wife have been without a bed for over two weeks.

We gave away our old bed the day the new one was delivered. Stay away of this product!

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

when we first got our bed it was great, but it now sag on one side and the memory is gone. its like sleeping on hard surface and not at all comfortable i would not buy another one or recommend them to anyone

We spent $3700 on a king set. It is hard as a rock, and seems to get harder when the weather is cold.

I have arthritis and wake up so sore I can hardly mmove. Right now I am sleeping in the guest room.

Any suggestions for a mattress topper to help? :cry

:grin My husband and I purchased our bed in 2005 we have had no problems with the mattress itself but have had problems with the box springs. After time they make squeeking noises when you in get in and out of bed.

They have been replaced 3 times.

customer service has been great thus far. We purchased it because I have back problems and for the most part it has helped, and I'm able to sleep through the night.

We purchased the queen mattress and foundation about 9 years ago. we dealt withthe odor for a couple of weeks and were generally pleased with the bed.

a couple of years ago it started to make noise with every movement.

roll over, sit up to get up any movement sounds as though it is full of straw. Very disturbing

Just wanted to let people know that my Uncle bought one of these beds and when they delivered it, it contaminated the whole house. Not just the bedroom, but the contents of the home.

They had to move to a temporary apartment. Even the man who was the original delivery guy would not go back into the home to remove it. He brought a couple of young kids to do his dirty work. These beds are packed in all sorts of bad chemicals and for people that have breathing problems or allergies they are not warned in advance about the odor the mattress gives off.

Stay clear of these beds, the people who sell them still think they are wonderful. They don't even like them on the show room floor of our major furniture store.

Very bad customer service from this company.Still waiting for a delivery on an item that they claim was lost while being shipped. Every customer service rep has a different story and promise that they cant follow thru with. Supervisors do not return calls and customer service reps are very rude.Poor customer service for such an expencive item

STAY AWAY FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! THEY ARE REALLY REALLY BAD AND THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING...

1 SHIPPED TO WRONG ADDRESS AND BILLED MY CREDIT CARD 2X!!! I GOT THE BED/MATTRES FROM TEMPURPEDIC.COM

I LIKE THE MATTRESS THOUGH!

Take your local dealer to small claims court. You would be surprised how fast things happen when they receive that court notice in the mail.

If your jurisdiction has night court always choose that over day court.

Lawyers hate coming out at night and will charge the dealer a premium. That makes your chance of a resolution before court much higher.

-B-

i have a different problem than seems to conveyed by others. my bed ($2500 model) is so *** compressed now that it no longer conforms to my body.

when i first got it, i loved it; my back aches went away. now they're worse than ever. the bullcrap i get from customer service is unbelievable.

two different reps and two different answers - exactly the opposite of each other. the only common ground was that it was obvious they were trying to make up a remedy and not really understand or admit the issue.

:( We bought our new bed from Madills in Pittsburg Kansas NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!and hate the bed terrible can not sleep a full night.Not just the heat but very uncomfortable lower back pain major! Tempurpedic will only replace or refund money through the retailer but NO Madills will not assist so we are stuck with a $2100.00 mattress we can not use.

We are trying to find a bed topper to place on top of this foam bed (use the term loosely) now we will invest more money any ideas????????????????????????? the smell goes away after sleeping on a month or so heat gets a litle better but pain increases.

Wow, really mature comment Sally. Could you do us all a favor and just die?

Naha-Shi, Okinawa, Japan #52293

Stop urinating while you sleep in the bed. Bed wetting is something you or your wife can easily overcome. Get a fitted bed wetting cover and, seek medical attention.