I fell down the stairs and I couldn't get comfortable in our regular bed.So my my husband decided to spend more money and get me a tempur pedicure mattress.

We tried it out for the 90 day trial, and I was still in a lot of pain. But then I had my third miscarriage, and I missed the 90 day trial deadline. When I called and explained it, they didn't care!! So my husband had spend over $8,000 on a mattress that is making our lives even worse than loosing three babies!!

Now all we do is toss and turn all night, and wake up so tired we can't even concentrate during the day.

I do not recommend a Temour Pedic mattress to anyone!!

It's not as good as they say!Be very careful!!

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #798124

Your mattress gave you a pedicure? That's amazing!

I sleep on a Tempur-Pedic Cloud Luxe and it is literally the best thing I have ever purchased.I look forward to going to bed every night, and I dread staying at hotels when I travel for work.

I don't sleep hot, the mattress didn't smell horribly when I bought it, and its well worth the price.

Two of my closest friends also bought Tempur-Pedic after I told them about mine, and they love their mattresses just as much as I do.It's literally amazing.

Looking for a new mattress in Montreal at a decent price has been really tough. Do you have any suggestions on how I can buy a quality mattress at a cheaper price?