I'm not talking about moving around in the bed; I'm talking about dismantling the adjustable and moving it to a different room.Tempurpedic has zip, no, nada, nyet, nothing when it comes to customer service.

I was given the phone number for the local rep. He stood me up on FOUR separate occasions over a period of two weeks. This is a guy who does not call or text when he is not coming. I cannot understand why Tempurpedic would even be associated with him.

I called the company after the first week and complained. They assured me he'd be there the next week.

So what did he do?He stood me up twice the following week.

How do these people keep their jobs, unless Tempurpedic doesn't give a s--t about their customers which is the conclusion I have drawn.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with TempurPedic. The most disappointing about tempurpedic bed from TempurPedic was miserable quality and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TempurPedic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare TempurPedic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with TempurPedic?

Comments