Port Charlotte, Florida

Bed will no go up and down. Called and waited on the telephone for 60 minutes and then a recording said they could not process our call. Next day took 30 minutes toTalk to someoneA week later someone came out and said it is the remote. The service tech waited on the phone with tempurpedic for an hour. Finally had to go to another call. His company finally got them on the phones and they said they will send us a remote. well a week later no remote. Disgusted You would think they would overnight the remote. But still waiting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Bed.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I've had my bed for about 5-6 years. The mattress is becoming sunken in where I sleep and I wake up with numbness in my limbs and hands.

Recently, the bed mechanism activates on its own and raises the feet or the head of the bed. I called and they said it's probably a bad cable and they will call to set up appt for repaid.

Three calls and over one week later---no call back--no service. Never ever again!