Bought a temper pedic. Big mistake.

It was soft in the 90 degree showroom. When they delivered it was hard, like a rock. They said it was due to the cold weather and would soften. Well my house is usually around 65degrees.

Bed is still hard. aches and pains every morning. I want to cry. Can't sleep on my side because I wake up with my entire arm and shoulder in pain - pins and needles.

My circulation is being cut off. SO I sleep on my back, now my neck, back and tailbone hurt from sleeping on my back. The bed is so hard, my tailbone hurts?!! You spend 3k for a bed you expect it to be at least comfortable to say the least.

I am not picky, usually I can sleep anywhere, firm bed, soft bed. I just don't get it. I wish I could have my 12yr old pillow top saggy bed back. The discomfort from that bed is nothing compared to this tempur pedic nightmare.

Believe the bad reviews, don't waste your money! You will regret it. I believe Mattress Warehouse will do a comfort exchange after 30 days.

Praying they allow it and let me get a regular mattress. I need to get rid of this bed, fast!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 18.

Comments

I am experiencing the same with my tempurpedic! The pain and stiffness is so bad I can't even function.

I have a Tempur-pedic, and it has been OK for a number of years but I am older now for one thing, and the coccyx pain is excruciating! I’ve decided it is because it sags, and since I don’t start out on my back but I always end up that way, I think it pulls some of the bedding materials in with it, I.e.

the sheet and the mattress cover. I couldn’t even tolerate sleeping on it at all! I would try to force myself to say stay on sides, but then had leg pain the next day.

Not to mention the lack of sleep trying to deal with all of it! It’s old enough now that I wouldn’t be getting enough back, even if the warrantee were allowed, which I hear is difficult, to want to even buy a new Tempur-pedic.